Your one-stop global healthcare operator.
Our organisation was designed in a way that brings together professional expertise from wide-ranging sectors, to provide a comprehensive service to the healthcare industry that distinguishes us as a long-term business partner, other than simply being another service provider.
CARE GLOBAL GROUP (CGG) aims to create solid business relationships by adding real value to each client’s business,with a professional outlook that is both pro-active and innovative. With over 40 years’ experience under our belt in Europe for Facility Management, Hospital IT Systems and Auxiliary Services, we are sure that we can meet and handle any size of project.
Helping achieve SERVICE EXCELLENCE in the delivery of care is foundation to our mission. The way CGG helps promote service excellence is by partnering with international experts to create world-class medical care. With partner operator and service provider all over Europe, Middle East, North America and Asia.
CGG's MODEL FOR SUCCESS is based on adhering to two core principles: Acquiring international expertise to ensure high standards for the delivery of quality care and understanding that the human component is the cornerstone of any organisation.
Your service provider for all back office operations in the entire group.Learn More
Efficient and state-of-the-art hospital operations management.Learn More
DESIGN + BUILD + OPERATELearn More
Medical tourism and special treatments for foreigners.Learn More
Staffing arm for the Care Global Group Systems of Company local and international.Learn More
"We are not just a global healthcare company, we are the company of the future."
"I know the healthcare industry like the back of my hand. I breathed hospital management for 20 years. I think I am one of the most experienced professional in the field of hospital management in the Island of Malta."
Director for Realty Management
"I have 40 years of real estate in my sleeve. Knowing the industry cover to cover has made me innovative and result-driven in real estate development and property management. Show me one land and I know where its future lies."
"Great rare talents, heart to service, passion for excellence and brilliant foresight of the future are what I would say our - biggest asset as an organisation."
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
(1) To promote a safe environment for patients and staff that facilitate a culture of quality throughout all organisations in the group.
(2) To provide a systematic approach to performance improvement activities.
(3) To promote high quality, cost effective services through the development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines.
(4) Promote effective communication. Foster staff education processes.
(5) Improve employee relations and promote employee satisfaction.
(6) Ensure all CGG and other regulatory requirements are included in performance measures.
(7) Establish priorities for performance improvement activities.